Sale Scoop

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jenna, Miranda & Chinese Cabbage

As the days have grown shorter and darker and my belly bigger, I have been feeling more tired at the end of the day so my blog updates have been lacking.  I really need to try to update once a week, especially since my girth should be steadily increasing.  Since I last posted, we enjoyed watching Miranda at dance class, a trip to Remlinger Farm for the fall festivities, another boat trip, Halloween and moving Miranda into her new room to make way for Baby #3.  Here is a photo journey of the last 6 weeks:

Miranda with Miss Sue and the rest of her dance class



Jenna enjoying a pony ride at Remlinger Farms...
Riding the steam train...

And the canoes...
Yummy caramel apples...

Jumping in the hay...
Jenna loves rock climbing walls!
Two friendly ghosts...
Cruising to Lopez Island with 3 girls in my lap :-)



Jenna at her school Halloween Parade...
Miranda and her friend Kai, waiting for the parade...
Snack time...
Trick or Treating in Downtown Edmonds...



Is she clean or dirty???
Miranda in her new room...
Jenna at High School Musical: The Ice Tour
My belly at 28 weeks: Babycenter.com says that the baby is the size of a Chinese Cabbage, also know as Bok Choy.  What do you think???


1 Comments:

Blogger Vikki a.k.a "V" said...

Yeah!!!! Finally, a blog update. You are only getting a pass this time because you are preggo : ) Kidding! I love the dance class video, I was in tears watching it but I am sure the hormones I am on have more to do with those tears. She is just a sweetie. Jenna is a lucky girl to have a minnie mouse costume. Minnie Mouse was my idol growing up. Your belly looks perfect as do you. Miss you all!

November 12, 2008 at 11:43:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home