Sale Scoop

Thursday, September 11, 2008

20 Weeks!!!

It is hard to believe, but I am 20 weeks pregnant already! Where have the weeks gone??? Tomorrow is the big day- my ultrasound!!! It is scheduled for 4:30pm and I can't wait. I hope this little person who is now the size of a banana will cooperate so we can find out if we need pink or blue. Here are a few pictures of me and my belly. Any guesses??? Try not to blind yourself with my white belly! It has been covered in a tankini all summer! I will post the results of the ultrasound and some pictures tomorrow when we get home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vikki a.k.a "V" said...

girl, good luck!

September 12, 2008 at 3:14:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess this is grand-daughter #11

September 12, 2008 at 4:11:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Amie said...

Uncle Mikey says boy, I say girl.

September 12, 2008 at 10:51:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 13, 2008 at 7:04:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home