Sale Scoop

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jenna's First Day of Kindergarten

Today was the big day... the start of Kindergarten!  We prepared well last night by laying out her uniform, getting her school supplies in her bag and getting to bed nice and early.  We even let Jenna use an alarm clock to make sure she woke up on time and ready to head to school.  Jenna woke up this morning about 10 minutes before the alarm was set to go off.  She came skipping into my room saying, "I am getting ready for school now".  Needless to say, she was pretty excited!  While the girls were eating breakfast, Jenna said, "I think I am a little bit nervous".  I reassured her that she was going to do great and have a fun time.  At 7:45am we were off to Holy Rosary!  All the classes were lining up in their designated spots, ready and waiting for the bell to ring at 8:15 to start the day.  Jenna's class walked in and found their name tags at the table they were to sit at and then the parents went in.  Jenna looked confident and relaxed as she sat at her table and listened to Mrs. Wacomb.  And then it was time to say goodbye.  Miranda and I kissed Jenna and off we went!  Miranda didn't want to leave Jenna and kept asking when we could get her.  Today was only a half day so we went back at 12pm to pick Jenna up.  She looked so cute parading out of the school with her class.  I was anxious to hear all about her morning.  She said she had fun and made a bus for snack and that they went outside for recess.  Tomorrow is a full day and I hope it goes as well as today went.  Our little girl is growing up!!




1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I cannot believe she is in kindergarten! This makes me very sad :( She looks so cute in her uniform. It reminds me of my first days of school at Corpus Christi. Good luck Miss Jenna, study hard and have fun!
Love,
Vikki and Mark

September 5, 2008 at 2:47:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home