Sale Scoop

Monday, December 3, 2007

My First Thanksgiving

This year I had the joy of cooking my first turkey. I have watched and helped my Mom prepare the Thanksgiving turkey for many years so I figured it couldn't be that hard to do. Still I was a little nervous... Jenna, Miranda and I washed the turkey together and they both had fun poking at it and playing with the wings. They both laughed when I held up the neck.

And Jenna was a great help holding the skin while I stuffed the bird.


Once it was all stuffed it was coated with butter and seasoning it was off to the oven for a long roast. About 4 1/2 hours later the house smelled wonderful and the turkey looked perfect!

All the side dishes were timed accurately and we had a nice Thanksgiving meal.


I hope everyone else had a nice Thanksgiving as well.
We took a train ride to visit Santa while Eric, Rachelle and the girls were out visiting. Unfortunately, Miranda wasn't too sure about Santa so she didn't want to sit on his lap.




Miranda really liked holding and playing with Baby Allie. She now calls her little doll Baby Allie.
Just a few cute pictures of Jenna and Miranda...

And here is a very rare sighting... Miranda asleep in the stroller!! She finally crashed after a fun day of visiting downtown Seattle on Black Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home